Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rambler 400



Sandy’s high winds are believed to have been caused by the vacuum in the DC Area.

Office Depot is holding its stockholders meeting in Staples, Texas.

Jerry Lee Lewis’ “Great Balls of Fire” has become the theme song for asteroid/meteor hunters.

"Books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke"-source unknown (the book is still out on this one)

My wife is taking a Bible Study Course.  I told her she will not know if she got a passing grade until after she dies.

I would like to eat.   But then my appetite would be spoiled.

News Headlines (possibly):

Houses moved by Sandy to new locations require new addresses

New sail through restaurants opening on the East Coast

2 comments:

  1. People have always warned me that eating something will spoil my appetite...well, ain't that the objective.

    ReplyDelete