Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rambler 402



Apple farmers are meeting in Orange, Texas.  (Experts from the Navel Academy will be on hand)

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance "-Source Egotist Society

Heads of the two political parties are attending a picnic in Friendship, Texas.   Food fights are expected.

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.  But it was a lousy summer.

I was asked if a I knew how to hook up a battery.   I said I am not positive.

He was asked to take up mountain climbing.  He said he wasn’t inclined to do so.

I was hired for the grounds crew for Minnesota Football.   I thought I would surprise them and mow the field.   My employment was brief.   They said something about Astroturf not needing mowing.  (Resulted in two crew cuts)

Government Politically Correct Department has renamed bald eagles to feather impaired.

The past few months has displayed that deviant group of humans-homo electus.

Do nudist colonies have dress codes?

News Headlines (possibly):

Rabbit farm accused of splitting hares

Highway fatalities dead even with last year

No comments:

Post a Comment