Monday, January 9, 2012

Rambler 316


A new TV reality series on plastic surgery is airing:  “Scar Wars.”

He died of an overdose of spices.   It was ruled an herbicide.

How do you get “turf toe” on artificial turf?  Is it an artificial injury?

I sure glad to hear people “comfortable in their skin.”  A complete skin graft would be expensive.

The GOP Primary reminds me of the old Keystone Cops Cartoons where they are climbing a ladder and keep pulling down the one above them.

I have a psychokinetic memory.  I can move things around in memory where I can’t find them.

There was a man on a pogo stick
Ripe apples he was trying to pick
He hit some bumps
And now has lumps
In the mud his head did stick

He’s so inept that he misdeals in Solitaire.

News Headlines (possibly):

Housing starts going through roof

Contamination of the experiment thought to be the blight at the end of the funnel

Origami factory folding

No comments:

Post a Comment