Monday, July 5, 2010

Rambler 194

ABC is launching a new program this fall: "Dancing with the Czars."  (They said it is the only way we will see who the czars are.)  They have an unfair advantage-dancing around the laws before the competition.


"A bird in the hand" makes a mess.


Is a phone call received via Bluetooth considered an ear ring?


The former textile producer was so used to matching colors that when he purchased burial spots he asked for matching die lots.


Now that I have COPD the only thing that runs is my nose.


Don't finish something you didn't start.


There is a man who loves thistles
When told to kill them he bristles
Going through them at a fast pace
He tripped and fell flat on his face
Now through the holes in his cheeks he whistles.


mayhem-the bottom of a June wedding dress


I saw an item about people competing in towel folding for a monetary prize. Would that prize be considered folding money?


Syndicated evangelists are convening in Devils Den, WY.  (There are a number of hot topics to be discussed.)


idiosynchrosy-a group of people acting as one doing something stupid


Our neighbor bought an Army surplus deuce and a half in desert camouflage. I think I like recycling better than retrucking.


I entered amazon.river in my computer and it shorted out.


Popeye's girlfriend, Olive Oyl, is being considered as a consultant for the Gulf Oil Mess.

1 comment:

  1. Had a little trouble leaving a comment. I have been dealing with that for a few weeks. Some sites let me and others don't. I think when Olive Oyl gets on the job BP will really start cookin'.

    ReplyDelete