Monday, September 28, 2009

Rambler 127

I got my masters degree in library silence.

Ivan the Terrible had a cousin who was a fortune teller. He was called Ivan the Medium.

Do producers of scary movies read their horrorscopes?

I think it is time to retire my car.

Our government badmouths medicines from Canada. I find that interesting since in Canada, their FDA has the authority to order recalls or to shut down operations while ours tiptoes around the problems not wanting to offend or affect any business while citizens suffer or die from the contaminations.

There once was a gnome from Rome
Who could never find his way home
He went to the port
But cut his trip short
After found he had roamed to Nome

N.O.W. will hold its annual convention in Manville, WY.

To improve my health, I have decided to listen to organic music.

Can a fraternal twin join a sorority?

I see why they call it the stock market. It’s like a herd of cattle following the leader.

Scentimeter-device measuring the noxiousness of gas discharges

2 comments:

  1. Do you decompose organic music instead of composing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your question may orchestrate a reason to conduct a survey.

    ReplyDelete