Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rambler 436



Sent from my cattle prod:  (does that make me a cow poke?)

I am having my canines removed.   Also will have my teeth checked.

R&R used to mean Rest and Recreation while in the service.   It now means Rant and Rave in Washington.

We recently moved clocks ahead.  So far, it has been Cloud Savings Time.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."- Jimi Hendrix
(Too bad elected officials don’t read and understand  this.)

Urinal makers are holding a symposium in Aimwell, Alabama.

I wonder if we could have a conclave (similar to the Pope’s election) of Congressmen and Senators.   Lock them up and don’t let them out until a solution is reached.  (I’m sure there would be plenty of smoke.)

There once was a man with a list
He checked the items in a mist
Mistaking a noun for a verb
Causing him to trip on a curb
And it was the ground he kissed

News Headlines (possibly):

New bridal gowns unveiled

St. Louis-baseball season opener postponed due to the cardinals being in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment