Monday, March 11, 2013

Rambler 435



Sent from my pacemaker: (trying to keep my finger on the pulse)

“Having children is hereditary.  If your parents don’t have children, it’s not likely that you will.”-Source Unknown

If I don’t think, am I not?

There one was a famous gourmet
Who for “the taste” was willing to pay
If the food was poor
He was shown the door
For on the floor the food would lay

They said last week’s snow storm brought D.C. to a halt.   I didn’t notice any difference.


The speed with which rumors fly through the internet is covered in the new book: “Gullible Travels.”

Based on the direction our country is going we will need a “Bill of Lefts.”

Is the national debt considered an aftermath?

News Headlines (possibly):

Church organ repair has members paying the piper

Boomerang sales on the come back
 

No comments:

Post a Comment