Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rambler 404



I sure hope the two Houses of Congress read their “Cliff Notes” before January.

Excentric-extreme liberal or conservative who used to be a moderate

I went shopping.  I was listless.

His assignment was to get a library card.   The book is still out on this.

I have been watching my investments on the Down Jones since the election.

The island where gulls nested left no stone un-terned.

They were passing out copies of the minutes of the meeting.  I asked for seconds.

I read the “Preamble to the Constitution.”  Where is the amble?

He was going to be a surgeon.  But he couldn’t cut it.

The National Quilting Society is conducting seminars in Blanket, Texas.

News Headlines (possibly):

Fishing poles being handed out by “Meals on Reels”

Kite makers blown away by sales increase

Mel Nutrition’s Cookbook recommended by Meals on Reels

No comments:

Post a Comment