Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rambler 197

I found a good recipe on the internet. I copied and basted it.

BP used cap and trade on the Gulf Well before Congress approved it.  (Or was it trade caps?)

Business analysts think the market for football shoes has spiked.

The driver of the Cadillac was pulled over for speeding. The policeman asked the driver what happened. The driver said: "the DeVille made me do it."


blunderbuss-kissing the wrong girl


Puppeteers are meeting in Marinette, WI. (spelling was close to marionette)  I had to pull some strings on this one.

After the Gulf oil problem, fish oil takes on a whole new meaning.

There once was a brewer of beer
Using ingredients from far and near
He tried some hops
From neighborhood crops
Resulting in flatulence you could hear      (that stinks)


The night crawler rustlers were on a slime spree.

My high school teacher must have found me interesting. She said I had her undivided detention.

Recent research has found that Clark Kent worked for a horticultural paper: "The Daily Plant It."

Pharmaceutical companies don't miss a trick. Recent ads claim that 50% of women who think they have an infection (taking medicine) don't have it. Now a test kit is available for purchase to see if they really need the medicine. Isn't medical care great?

We have over 40 czars put in place by the President. I have yet to see a czar fax.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe someone should do extensive research on the Czars so they could share information with everyone. They could start czarfax.com

    ReplyDelete