Monday, October 5, 2009

Rambler 129

Now that I am on oxygen, I try to avoid running into old flames.

My math teacher removed a curse. She gave me a hexagone.

The lead singer of “The Silhouettes” died recently. Their greatest song was “Get a Job.” The current unemployment rate may have led to his demise.

Were women in early times limited by grass ceilings?

A recent article stated that the replacements for fluorocarbons are reducing the ozone hole, but they are adding to global warming. Isn’t it nice to solve one problem only to create another? It ensures employment of scientists.

Talk Show Hosts are convening in Gabbs, Nevada.

There once was a “master of the grill”
Who to friends bragged of his great skill
One time the grill he did pass
Without shutting off the gas
A stray spark has him orbiting still

A new songbook has been published for congressmen who speak out of both sides of their mouths. It’s considered a “Duet Yourself Kit”.”

I didn’t have time to practice for the rappelling course so I read the Cliff Notes.

I met a former over the road truck driver. He said he was semi retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment