Monday, August 26, 2013

Rambler 471



The governmental “pork program” dates back much further than I thought.  The first pigs in North America were sent in by the Spanish government in the 1500’s.

Volcanologist depicts lava buildups in: The Magma Charter.

Diarrhea runs in our family.  (I’m behind in my writing.)

The government is holding a “sweep over” this weekend.

“Dragon” software allows a user to communicate with his computer.  I wonder if works on husband and wife.

There once was a man on a troll
Constantly in watch of his pole
For a second he was distracted
His pole was impacted
When it fell into the water whole

If a nose runs is it a brain drain?

Ribald-chest without hair

My luck is so bad that the cookies I get a Chinese Restaurant are misfortune cookies.

I was looking at my computer control panel.   It offered the option: “remove user.”

No comments:

Post a Comment