Monday, November 26, 2012

Rambler 406



Please keep “Bo” in your prayers.  He is in the midst of some medical problems.
==================================================

He put his favorite snail restaurant on slow dial.

I need to buy some new shirts.   I’m tired of going everywhere as a red shirt senior.

In the current Middle East Conflict the news said they are massing at the border.   How did Catholics get involved?  

He said he competed in steeplechase.   I said: “I didn’t know they moved.”

“Give a man a fishing pole…” and he will buy fishing equipment forever.
To project the future you must review the past.

Binary-shopping without buying

Because of the time change for daylight savings time,   “The Moonlight Sonata” was rescheduled.

I am no longer a procrastinator, just a crastinator.

Do politicians qualify as “bull” fighters?  (Thought I would just fling that out)

News Headlines (possibly):

Rehab centers opening for Twinky addicts

Steeple makers asking for government bell out

No comments:

Post a Comment