Monday, October 14, 2013

Rambler 480



I was going to run the dishwasher, but it was fastened to the floor.

He was the bullet retriever for the H.S. rifle team.

For the government shutdown the workers were furloughed without pay while those causing it stayed on with pay.   Since the latter were not accomplishing anything (working), shouldn’t this be reversed in the future?

“A Confederacy of Dunces” was a fiction novel in the 80’s.  If published today about DC it would be non fiction.

Now that I am 70, I spend more time on the decliner.

Clinical depression-I didn’t know you had to go to a clinic to get it.

The 5% of the voters who approve of Congress are being deported based upon the premise they must be illegal aliens.

With invisible ink you have to read the find print.

I have added a hot air balloon ride to my basket list.  (Not sure how well the gas burners and my oxygen would get along on the ride)

Taxigermist-liberal with the germ of an idea for a new tax

I wonder if we could rent the Super Collider in Europe to bang some sense into our politicians.

News Headlines (possibly):

Jellyfish jam reactors

Violin makers high strung

No comments:

Post a Comment