Monday, September 30, 2013

Rambler 477



His fishing club considered him an outcast.

My new diet allows me to eat only the holes in Swiss Cheese.

I have been married 48 years and have acquired 221 half pairs of socks.

It sure is nice to have a government thinking of me.  I have to buy energy efficient light bulbs that are made in another country and are a bio-hazard for disposal.

Denuded-stripped bare or put clothes on?   Will let you look it up.

A while back, I said the things advertised the most on TV need to be watched for problems.   The latest is “reverse mortgages.”  It appears the government (us) for $1.8 billion to cover shortages in this government backed program.

I am at the age where “hip hip hooray” has become “hip hip xray.”

After the dentist quoted the price for dentures, I had a better understanding of the term: “indentured servant.”  It takes many years to pay for it.

News Headlines (possibly):

Studies of The Leaning Tower of Piza going full tilt

Wood Carvers Organization worried about splinter groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment