Monday, September 9, 2013

Rambler 472



At my age the only thing shorter than my breath (I am on oxygen) is my memory.

I was asked what kind of discipline my parents used.   I replied: “beats me.”

Humpty Dumpty was egged on.

They told me that I am clumsy.  I didn’t fall for that.

Were cannons on sailing ships considered weapons of mast destruction?

Big noses run in our family.

Their remodeling specialized in open hearth surgery.

There once was a farmer of hay
Who ran out of wire in May
He now has cut grass
Approaching critical mass
Into his barn there’s no way

He had his sights set on the rifle team.

I proposed a toast.  But they only had bagels.

Does a revival on a farm result in barn again Christians?

With our current federal deficit, our politicians are using a new math to explain it-trickonometry.

No comments:

Post a Comment