Monday, April 1, 2013

Rambler 440



Sent from my waffle iron:

A recent article said gold is brought to the surface by earthquakes.   Every cloud has a silver lining and every earthquake has a pocket of gold.

A new medical treatment for wrinkles has been developed.  Air is blown under the skin to smooth it out.   It will be called Blow Tox.

Basketball has March Madness, DC has Year Round Insanity.

If I make a U turn does it become a me turn?

Was the midnight ride of Paul Revere Eastern Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time?

Snow removal experts are convening in Skidmore, KS.

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it."
- Groucho Marx (1895-1977)


News Headlines (possibly):

Shocking increase in the use of defibrilators

No comments:

Post a Comment